Thursday, February 5, 2009

Been a long time...

It has been almost 2 months since we last posted anything. (we're sorry we have let blogger-nation down). Over the past 2 months we have played in the snow, made gingerbread houses, had Christmas and I even grew a sweet beard... Now it is time to post some photos. Hope you enjoy.

Ella making snow angels

Everyone enjoying the first snow of the year...

Trixy freezing in the snow.

Trixy with ice on her.

The girls making a gingerbread house.



Ella & Ashley dancin' in their new tutus.

Gettin' ready for Santa and his reindeer.

Christmas.... what a mess....

Dad and his sweet beard...

And Ella and her sweet beard.

Jana let me keep my sweet stash for about a half an hour... Time enough to get some good pics with the fam.

We'll all miss you moustache...

4 comments:

The Olsons said...

Finally a new post. I really enjoyed the pictures and David, your wife is lookin hot!

Jason and Britney said...

Oh my gosh Sara that is exactly what I was going to say! Jana-- you look so good! I didn't know me and my sister had the same taste in women!

shellyray said...

I'm diggin the beard David and Jana, ditto on everyone else's comments. You really look great!

The Richards Family said...

David Spade is that you in that mustache?