Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Boots n' chaps & COWBOY HATS




In our continued efforts to fit in among the locals, we got the girls some pink cowboy hats. Ashley seems to like hers the most.

We've got the horse, we've got the hats... I think we should be set. I have made it perfectly clear that we will not be compromising our standards by listening to any of that country & western devil's music. We've "Gone Country" just about as far we are going to go.

We just got back from Disneyland a couple of days ago, so we should have some more pictures to post shortly. This blog was suppose to be Jana's project. I will have to see if I can get her to post them in the next day or two. She can be a little scared when it comes to computers. ;-)

2 comments:

Carolee said...

Hey, don't be suprised if you taste of music changes. Brian vowed NEVER to listen to country, yet, after my influence, he now loves it and has even taken me to see George Strait!!!!!!

Carolee said...

BTW, you have got darling cowgirls.